Tax preparation services for businesses and individuals
At Jennifer Young’s Bookkeeping Services LLC, we make filing your tax returns easy and stress free. Worried about what you can and can’t claim to ensure you get the biggest return possible? Well, you don’t have to worry about it at all when you file your taxes with us.
We have the knowledge and expertise to service everyone from individuals to businesses. Rest assured we give accounts of all sizes the same amount of care and attention to detail. We also handle the more complicated income returns such as foreign, rental, small business, high net, and day traders. Whatever the need, Jennifer Young’s Bookkeeping Services LLC can help!
Not only do we have decades of experience, we use the latest software to prepare your taxes. We are also a one stop shop – need federal done? No problem! Even if you owe money, we can help you work out installment plans or other financing options if you feel like you’re not able to cover the full amount up front.
We can even give you pointers on how to organize your paperwork and various information to help you navigate tax season most efficiently. Or, if you don’t have the time to do it yourself, just bring all the craziness to us! We will be happy to organize it for you.
Tax Questionnaire 2021
Required- Complete, sign and return.
At a minimum, we ask that you complete this brief tax questionnaire and return to us in an envelope along with your PAPER TAX FORMS AND ANY OTHER PAPER DOCUMENTS. We will return all documents to you.
Please return no later than April 15th , 2021.
New to filing taxes professionally?
You may be unsure about what all you need to bring to make sure your taxes are completed efficiently and correctly. Here are some steps you can take in advance of your appointment with us, to make sure we have everything we need to get you your maximum refund:
1. Bring your tax forms!
- If you were a non-contract employee, bring your W2’s from all places you worked during the tax year, even if it was for a short period of time.
- If you received dividends, interest, or worked as a contract employee, you should bring your 1099 form. These range from 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, to 1099-MISC and more.
- If you made interest payments on mortgage, bring your 1098 form.
- If you landed big at a casino, bring your W-2G form.
2. Collect your receipts if you plan on itemizing your deductions!
- If you had a big medical expense that wasn’t covered by insurance, you may be able to write some of it off.
- If you made charitable donations, you may be able to claim these expenses as well.
If you are expecting a return, there are several ways you can handle it:
- Apply some or all of the return to next years taxes.
- Receive a direct deposit to a specified bank account or a check in the mail.
- Contribute some or all to accounts like IRA’s, HSA’s, or other savings accounts. You can even buy US Savings bonds through Treasury Direct!
Now Offering Refund Advance Loans!*
$150, $500, $1,000
NO FEE** 0.0%APR
Additional fees apply
*The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $150, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50%, or 75% of our expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29 day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
**Certain Refund Advance Loans are available at no cost to taxpayer, however other options include a consumer fee.